- An eclectic Idea Exchange Summit.
- A platform for Indian & International Speakers to share research-based modules.
- Bridging the gap between Technology and Education.
- Enhancement of Life-Skills.
- A plethora of methodologies for educators to equip and prepare the next generation.
- An amalgamation of ideas that can be used by governments of the Delegate Countries.
Inspired By SDG’s Goals By The UN
- Goal 4 – Quality Education:
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Goal 5 – Gender Equality: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls. Ending all discrimination is not only a basic human right, but it’s also crucial as it helps economic growth and development.
- Goal 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth: Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- Goal 9- Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- Directors – K-20.
- Principals – K-20.
- Subject HOD.
- Educational Influencers.
- Curricular Planners.
- Learning Portals.
- Company Heads.